Oh my. I have been very prosperously busy. Like an ant. I will probably go to bed soon. Here is the run down on the last few days.
1. It is amazing to be back on a paper. It's like blood and air and perhaps (I don't know, I've never tried it) cocaine.
2. I have a list of projects as long as my face.
3. I slept like a rock last night.
4. My coffee is cold, but it is the first coffee I have drunk in 2 days and I feel more alive, thank you.
5. My favorite spot in all of Astoria is a bench by one of the piers. No one is ever there. I go to it in the evening, usually around this time (7:30 or 8).
6. This coffee shop is closing early because the people want to leave. Wretched. This is my only internet time.
7. Goodnight.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment