Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 13: In which there are puppies

Hey kids. Here's the story that went into today's paper:

PUPPIES!

I didn't take the pictures for this one. Alex Pajunas did. So I'm not including any on this blog. They are not my property. Just wanted to point out how law-abiding I am. Please ignore the copyrighted photo of Don Draper from a week ago.

I spent most of today in Tillamook State Forest and I have many thoughts about it, most of them cynical and bitter, but I'll save those for another time. It was another 11 hour day and I haven't had dinner yet although I did have ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Funny - I started reading this everyday so I could keep up on you while you're away (again) thinking it would be good to keep in touch. So far I think it makes me miss you more! Nice to have a little taste of life-according-to-Katie, though. :) Keep up the great work. We love you! Amy for the Hayes

    ReplyDelete