I'm between assignments. I shouldn't be writing this right now. I just got back from the Military where I have been standing since 10 this morning. I have an interview at 4. Another interview at 6. Photos to edit and a story to write for tomorrow morning and then I have to make some phone calls to see if I can squeeze in photo ops tomorrow before I head out to a farm in Washington and then rush back to Oregon to write a Friday morning story. I may need to stick in caption info for Thursday photos, but I'm not sure yet. Haven't been into the office today so most things are in a hazy area.
Here's yesterday's story.
Perhaps I'll write about it later. I think it's something I should write about as it involved that awkward intersection of journalism with human beings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment