
Other possible titles for this post:
1. Why I Sometimes Dislike Elderly Women
2. Why I Sometimes Dislike Children
3. Harry Potter harrypotterharrypotter(harrypotter!!!)harrypotterharrypotter HARRY POTTER Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
Life is too short to:
...insult people 40 years younger than you and call into question their ability to judge distances. Especially when you are wearing sunglasses and your cataract eyes are 40 years older. And also especially when the younger person you are insulting is in a car and you are on foot and your feet aren't as fast or as stable as they used to be, are they?
...stop at stops signs that do not exist although they may occur elsewhere on other streets.
...to argue with the logic of you three year old child in the middle of a movie in the middle of a movie theater in a town that you are only visiting. Life is also too short to do so during the quietest part of the entire film.
Life is not too short to:
...spend 2 and 1/2 hours of it watching the new Harry Potter movie and eating Swedish fish, even if the movie ends and the Swedish fish make you sick. And, yes, I realize the picture I have is not of the current movie. It is, in fact, of a previous movie. You are very clever to have spotted this.
Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment