"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(that's how the photographer suggested I begin the story...either that or put "e" on the ende of every worde which sounded great at firste and then, upon reflection, a kniffe to the eye would be more pleasante)
JOUSTING! Tall manly men! So exciting, the audience will stop and cheer--So delighting, it will run for fiiiiiiiiiiifttyyyyy yeeeeaaars!!!!!
And, yes, a slideshow.
Check it out. My crowning achievement...never thought I'd top the elk poop coverage. Boy, was I wrong.
---
Today was fun. And by fun I mean, I sat in municipal court for an hour and a half with the lights flicking on and off every few minutes while police officers scurried around with tables trying to position the judge somewhere where the light from the hall windows could illuminate the docket properly. Meanwhile, traffic offenders sat in the dark plotting Lord knows what.
Power was out here and there across the entire north coast all morning. I got ready for work in the dark. You can tell.
Also there was the windstorm and the rainstorm and the hailstorm and now there's sun.
Said Sandra, at her desk, lowering her head into her arms after the news meeting, "Oh why do we have to live here?!"
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment