It was the perfect kind of wet, cold day where you could crawl into a military bunker and feel at home, which is what we did more or less. Walter and Elizabeth came to visit. Brave souls, they climbed the Astoria Column despite a fear of heights then we took the bridge to Fort Columbia and I remembered my flashlight. They were officially my first visitors and now they have to drive all the way back to Eugene tonight. Sad.
Meanwhile the Fort George Brewery is hiring so you know what that means. Job opportunities! Perfect time to move to Astoria. You can sleep in my walk-in closet/storage space area. I'll move the instruments and sewing machine and there's still plenty of space in the fridge for your food.
It was so fun and this photo is rad! I didnt realize Walter was smoking behind me.
ReplyDeleteOnce again, we loved it.