Sunday, February 28, 2010

updatin the blerrrg

so tired that I just ate the last of the angel food cake Sara and I bought without actually realizing that I'd done this. I don't even know why I'm bothering to punctuate my sentences or capitalize "i"

all that extra work

why why why? also HWY. which means something else entirely

sooooooooooo there were about a million things I was supposed to do this weekend, in addition to WORKING

they did not become done

instead I just worked

which in some ways I suppose makes me very adult and mature: being unorganized

---

if you are my mom or dad and you are reading this:

I am well

am happy

am relatively well-fed

am working hard

am playing guitar again

am not playing piano since the catholics won't let me into their chapel (we pause to note that this is very unfeeling of them)

am covering the fisher poets gathering and there will be a story on monday (need to remember to email it to certain strangers I interviewed tonight...shall probably forget...alas)

am going to bed now and will probably get seven hours solid rest after two i mean three weeks of not

am going gospel tomorrow morning SO EXCITED, clappin and foot stompin with the best of 'em

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment