Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 47: Regatta week, day 3



Grant will keep brothers fueled up for gillnet recycling.

That was the spiffy and dashing headline for today's cover story. I have provided you with the Google search results link. Follow it wisely.

Less exciting, but still published is the...it must be the THIRD?...but it certainly won't be the last...REGATTA 2009 STORY!!! There's another one coming out tomorrow. And (brace yourself!) on Monday. Here's the link. The headline you are looking for is: "Sagen to preside over 2009 Astoria Regatta"

I took pictures of cute children and made one little boy who was dressed up like George Washington (complete with a plastic grocery bag tied around his neck to represent, I suppose, a scarf) cry. It was more traumatizing for me than for the child. Believe me. You will see pictures (not of him. He came out looking distressed and blurry) of cute, happy children tomorrow. There were some especially darling brown haired girls who all looked vaguely of Kristen Wallace. Some of you will know who I'm talking about. They did not cry and were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment