
I wrote about the "cash for clunkers" program that's generating so much hostility these days. I think it's a rather silly idea, but since most of my judgments about politics, industry and economy are based on a belief that the world contains only ten people all of whom like each other and who would rather live on separate farms very far apart from each other, what do I know? HERE'S THE STORY, or rather, the Google search that will pull up the story.
I'm sure I wrote something else over the last few days, but I am having a hard time remembering exactly what. Names, interviews, and paragraphs blur together. I am working on an Epic Gillnet Expose!!!! Try to stay calm. It will run on Tuesday (Lord willing).
Here are some things I've found disturbing:
1. Bodies unclaimed! How the economy is hitting funeral homes.
2. I was going to add more, but I'm using a PC after being on a Mac all week and the confusion is too much for me to handle right now.
Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment