Monday, February 6, 2012

in brief

It's hard to figure out right now where my recent encounter with food poisoning begins and where an even more recent move to vegetarianism coupled with not enough sleep begins in terms of how my tummy and head have been feeling the past couple weeks. At least I haven't gone full vegan, like M., and can still eat yogurt. That usually sorts me out. Or maybe I'm fighting a bug. I don't know. It's all very irritating. Anyway, I want it to go away because the weather is beautiful and I want to be out in it. All weekend I was out in it with a friend's dog and M.'s backpacking pack. Glorious. For a minute there, on the beach, after a climb up a sand dune, I was sweating. Sweat! I can't even remember the last time that happened outside of a sauna. I can't remember the last time that happened OUTSIDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment