Thursday, July 22, 2010

prehistoric times

Rabbits In Walls Children's Theatre presents An Educational Component:

"Life in Prehistoric Times"

Chapter 1: Rodney is late to the board meeting.



Chapter 2: Winston accidentally incites revolution when he quotes The Communist Manifesto out of context.



Chapter 3: He approached the herd with caution, fumbling for his field notebook as the night deepened and the moon rose. "Finally!" he thought to himself. After weeks of patient watching, the duck-billed Hadrosaurs were accepting him as one of their own. He couldn't wait to see Professor Merriman's face... But alas! How was James to know the herd had gone rogue and had, in fact, been shunned by the other leaf-eating dinosaurs for months...?



Chapter 4: Another good man lost in the name of science.



Chapter 5: He took for himself a mate one lilac-scented night.



Chapter 6: Though his wife had raised the snake from an egg, Stanley refused to acknowledge "Gregor" as his son.



Chapter 7: The gods demanded sacrifice.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, I have no words after seeing this, just smiles—and awe I think. I'm glad you take the time to keep this blog. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete