I was recently making broad generalizations (as I often do) and I was making them about male journalists.
Male journalists: Affable, easy to talk with, hilarious (or weird and reclusive, but usually funny), sarcastic and jaded in that sly way that is probably much more optimistic than it wants to be all in the public spheres of their life...yet complete slobs in any aspect of their private life.
The person I was so boldly telling this to nodded in agreement and I felt smug.
Then I went back to my apartment.
Well slap me in the face and may I never speak again, not doing so hot, Miss Reporter. So top of the list for the weekend is a deep clean of the apartment and the answering of personal letters and emails. Perhaps even the return of phone calls too.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment