Thursday, June 24, 2010

anemic anemone amnesia

That's what I got. I think. I need a second opinion.

---

C. was kissed long and passionately by a troll at this festival. I skillfully and successfully ducked between several people and half fell down some trailer steps to avoid such a fate.

I need to get going and write Part II of this epic tonight. Feedback I got on this: "It sounds like any minute the city and park service are going to start dating." I suggested they could share a milkshake.

---

It's been a long absence. I have reasons: I'M ANEMIC!

Maybe.

Possibly.

We're keeping our options open.

Anyway. What's really going on is that I've been so very busy since last Tuesday -- running up and down the coast -- and so very sick since Saturday. The sick has manifested itself in extreme fatigue usually accompanied by headaches and just a nasty rotten feeling in my core and full of forgetting about day to day activities. I finally started taking some vitamin B and iron and have slowly started to feel better. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment