
I'm losing steam on this whole blog thing. Being me, I'm turning it into something existential. But being me, at the root of all my deep questions, I don't really care that much and probably I should just eat a full meal and go to bed an hour earlier.
While I'm off rummaging through my true consciousness, here's the week in brief:
- the rediscovery of my purple tinted sunglasses in the deep recesses of the closet. I thought I'd lost them. Everything is appropriately gray-toned once more.
- Nazi skin lampshades. I am not telling this story here. All you need to know is that the appearance of these almost drove me to an act of murder in a small modular classroom overflowing with people.
- House fires and bodies found in house fires. The missing of which will never be lived down and I'm buying a scanner and I will go to bed with it each night and the volume will be on loud and I will never miss such an event EVER AGAIN. As God is my witness. Scarlett. Etc.
- Empty beach, full sun, blue skies, three hours. I read American history and danced like a crazy person in the wind and the water and the sand. Then I got into my car and drove into Washington County where I was promptly surrounded by a million commuters, stuck in traffic for an hour and flooded by the rains of heaven.
Here's what went into today's newspaper:
1. HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS
2. COUNTY MEETING. Only the beginning is interesting and probably only to me. Sigh.
Actually Bev says: So...doesn't the first part of the second article mean you will have lots of opportunities to flex your investigative muscles???? Go get um Katie!!!
ReplyDeleteThe part at the beach makes me think you are lonely by yourself or just strange...
ReplyDelete