Anyone want a piece of history? Something your family will treasure FOREVER?
The city of Astoria is selling the Column's old stairs. They will be offered first to the people who originally bought the stairs years and years ago. Because I'm sure those people really want them back. All this time they've been sitting, waiting for the day to come.
"Gee, I wish I had that stair, don't you? Why did we give it to the Column? Let's never make that mistake again."
So...I've tried to link to the actual article a few times, but The Daily Astorian's website doesn't seem too keen on letting me do that which makes me wonder if I'll be able to link to any articles I write over the summer.
Hmmmm.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This really makes me want to read the article and I'm super pissed that you can't link to it. Makes me think your first task as a summer worker drone should be to update their online-abilities.
ReplyDeleteAkkk the lovely iron ones??? NO!!!! I like them...
ReplyDelete