This is just to tell the world that I'm going to the grocery store to buy chocolate chips so I can make cookies and that I might go to the movie store and rent "Amelie" although it would be better to just cowboy up and watch "The Business of Being Born" because I already have that one rented out. I'm just really scared that some of the opening sequences will be of a live birth and that doesn't feel like something I want to include in my evening.
I also plan to listen to the dirty rap music mated with Tom Waits that I started listening to this morning. It is fantastic. It is wonderful. It is the only reason I get out of bed most mornings (and because Bruno usually lands with a thud on my chest and peers intently and creepily at my face until I can't ignore him any longer. Also, sometimes my alarm goes off at the right time and I wake up because of noise... from the alarm.)
Anyway, that's all.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment