So far so good:
Drove M. to work and thus was awake to see the sunrise -- scarlet, marbled with purple clouds. Those sailors better take warning. Then I bought newspapers (goat sacrifices may be making a comeback), stopped by the coffee shop, grabbed my paycheck and finally (FINALLY) got a copy of the shop key. Now a moment to read my brother's blog. He's amazing. Next up, house-hunting with Marta so we can be sisters forever (at least through the summer), pay less in rent and have Olivia The Dog and Bruno The Cat with us too. We have grand visions of making coffee together every morning and sending each other off to work with a kiss on the cheek and a "Have a good day, honey," then coming home at night and, I don't know, knitting.
In the meantime, no, Dad, I don't have Hodgkin's Lymphoma nor do I have, as M. suggested, an explosive cyst or as Mel wondered, heart disease. (Good to know everyone's staying positive, though). It was just a super sore throat and swollen lymph node and it's going away as of yesterday afternoon. I think my body was fighting something and it won.
Super easy week (I hope) ahead of me but probably not. I think this every week after all.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment