"If it's X that you're hiding from, there's no hiding place."
"X has problems, I know, but they're problems we'll just have to face."
Revelation! X = love in the Temptations' song "Don't Look Back"
Revelation #2: Who knew love was a creepy stalker drug addict with a drinking problem.
That's right. You better keep on a walking, don't look back.
---
This was my weekend. Your weekend. OUR weekend.

---
"Cait! I am a domestic goddess!" <--- the text I sent to my friend Cait about five minutes before I realized that I'd forgotten to do laundry yet again (still not sure what I'm going to be wearing tomorrow) and had run out of toilet paper. Trials indeed. But, you know what, I made soup and it turned out wonderfully (I over salted just a smidge. Whatevs) and my kitchen and fridge are clean.
Also, Smoker Man has vacated the apartment across the street. Maybe I won't end up dead in an air vent after all. Hooray!
You are so random, but that was still hilarious!
ReplyDelete