First, briefly, unless your pet is Sophie, I don't care about it. (Oh hi there loud coffee shop ladies eating breakfast and talking stridently about your cats Angelina Jolie and Natasha and how they prefer female humans to the other kind of human, I didn't see you there when I started directing hateful laser beam darts out of my eyes in your conversation's direction)
Two, NO SLEEP. But a lot of talking and listening and a brisk walk in the cold while cop cars crawled up and down the hills like bugs. I'm surprised F.C. and I weren't pulled aside for "suspicious circumstances" at some point because I know we were gesturing wildly while we were talking and walking and it was close to 1 a.m.
Thirdly, no motivation...to do anything except watch the second season of Gilmore Girls all day and reconstruct my apartment. Right before the house party at S.'s I was overcome with a need to take apart my bed (such as it is) and move it and move my bookshelves and pile things in piles and then make sub-piles to the piles. So I was late to everywhere that night. Fortunately I only had one place to go and was gone from there once midnight hit.
And a happy new year.
---
Now, some reading:
1. Best weather story ever. I love this man. I want to find him and kiss him and then kill him so that he won't do something like this again and instead I can do it: SLUSH
2. Read this too: DEPLOYMENT
No comments:
Post a Comment